EVOO Italian restaurant
Plunge into the cozy atmosphere of the EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) Italian restaurant. Find yourself at the heart of the hospitable Apennines and explore the vast array of Italian cuisine with a world wine map in your hand!
We are glad to inform you that following requests of our regular guests; we are now open until 2 am on Fridays and Saturdays.
As always, our restaurant offers a broad range of Mediterranean dishes to suit all tastes and an incredible choice of handmade pasta including spaghetti, tagliatelli, and fusilli.
You may choose a fresh, chilled fish which will be immediately prepared for you!
EVOO’s sushi bar will help you experience the Oriental spirit.
Live vocals performed by Denis Perelygina from 19.00 to 22.00 on Mondays.
Introducing our chef Constantine Machtakova.
- Participated in the gastronomic festival Italian cuisine "Viva Italia"
- Member of "Fashion Food."
- Conducting charity master classes in cooking pizza, pasta ( at Ronald McDonald House)
- Member of the culinary master class project, "Metro", with Roman Stepanenko
- Internship with an Italian pizzaiolo Leonardo Materlutsio
- Best Chef
Grand Master and expert in the culinary traditions of Russian cuisine. His specialty is traditional Russian dishes in modern serving.