General rules of Korstons:
• 1 Korston is 1 RUB
• Mixed payment (RUB and Korstons) per one selling unit is not possible.
• Accumulated Korstons can be exchanged for any goods and services of the company that is consider being a participants of the program. Korstons intended to encourage purchases of individuals and can not be used to pay compensation for corporate events or other purchases / transactions of legal entities.
• You can not get any goods or services in exchange off Korstons without a card. Use of Korstons is possible only upon presentation of the card.
• Number Korstons debited from the account upon receipt of the goods or services specified in a special check. At the same time it should be confirmed by your signature on the check.
• When returning goods (purchased for cash or by credit card), the acquisition of which was accrued Korstons, we will remove these Korstons from account, except the return of the goods of inadequate quality.
• In case of return of goods received in exchange for Korstons, Korstons will be debited with the purchase of the returned goods.
• Korstons can only be assessed and used by the cardholder.